View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 12:19 AM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

Quote:
Originally posted by ogopogo:
Thanks for the advice but I seem to do all that. The problem being as soon as the enemies get near enough to attack most of my charaters are either held, mental domination or dead and if they try to get a spell off it is disrupted What spells do you think I should have memorized at all times? I dont think that I use magic resistance type spells enough so I will try that... Also, being the second time through I would like to do all the quests and totally complete the game before the next part is released. I love the game but it can be just so frustrating... Maybe my party is not stroung enough? me: kensai/mage-Minsc-Valgyar-Jaheria-Viconia-Jan.
cheers ogo...
Well, I usually use spells like: magic missiles, lighting, flaming arrows, fire ball, knock, melf's minute meteors, lower resistance, stoneskin, breach, cloudkill, spider spawn, ruby ray of reversal, abi-dalzim's horrid wilting, incendiary cloud, ... etc. But I always try to use the spell sequencers and trigger, and contingencies spells in the beginning of the game in case things gets hairy.
Your party looks like it has LOTs of tanks...may want to give Aerie or Nalia a try. (oh no.....is this gonna be another Nalia bash thread?? )

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!