View Single Post
Old 01-14-2007, 12:31 AM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Played it and couldn't stand it personally. I had many problems with it but the main ones were that it didn't "feel" like classic D&D and had a severe lack of polish. That said, I am oldschool D&D and am new to Eberron so the feel may be right for those who like it. I tried it like 3 seperate times too and each time I stopped playing. Every time I tried it I noticed less people playing and it was harder to find groups (at least at release there were alot of people flying around).

I didn't like the forced teaming either but this in itself is D&D so I can't really cite that as an issue even though for me personally, it was. Henchmen would have been a good route to go. I saw they recently bowed to the masses and introduced PvP into the first D&D MMO...what were they thinking? Despite the lack of content and me missing this aspect as I came from WoW, it just doesn't fit.

They are slowly improving it but it's been like a year already. With this game they did the usual Atari number of releasing product, charging people, then adding fixes and improvements that should have been there at launch, then touting them as "content".