View Single Post
Old 08-29-2001, 03:59 AM   #1
Link
Jack Burton

I think everyone on this forum knows about the Nandrolon thing with the two Dutch soccer players De Boer and Davids*. I was kinda wondering whether or not you guys agree on the punishments of the FIFA. Is it reasonable that the FIFA forces the players to do tests? Is it reasonable to base their test results upon certain matters that can be made by the body itself.
We all know that drugs are taken on a large scale in the cycling business, but it seems that all top-class sports are infected with this. I would like to hear everyone's opinion on this.

(* Not too long ago these two Dutch soccer players were tested for possible use of drugs. The test results showed that their Nandrolon-rate was too high (we're talking about microgram per ml.) They were both given suspension for a year. De Boer reached an agreement that he would not play any important matches until august 31, because he could prove that his high Nandrolon rate had originated due to certain food supplements.)

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......