View Single Post
Old 01-30-2001, 01:22 AM   #76
Talieson

I'm the Hillbilly from Knoxville, Tennessee (USA).

Hey Turbovee, cool collection of cars. I sold a 72' convertible Bug last spring and regretted it all summer. They are great little cars. Just couldn't get all my family in it easily. Man I'd give my left nut for that Microbus. There is nothing cooler!

Moiraine, I'm glad you are back! I must have missed somthing after the crash yesterday. I didn't get back til late last night and there wasn't a whole lot on the board from yesterday and nothing with your name on it. Or was all that friday. Heck, I don't know, I've been sick all weekend long. Anyway glad you didn't leave.

My hat comes off you whose native tongue isn't english! You all are excellent at writing the english language. I had Spanish in high school, but I haven't used it in so long that I have forgotten most of it. My daughter, who is in kindergarden is making me learn it all over again. One of her little friends is Mexican and she is trying so hard to learn his language. BTW how do you say OK in spanish? That was the question of the day today. Does anyone have a clue?