View Single Post
Old 10-04-2005, 01:12 AM   #1
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

That is the question.....

I am looking at buying the new Dell Axim X51v.
Well, I am fairly certain I am going to buy it, unless I find something better...Very soon.

Only problem is Dell constantly change their deals. At the moment they are offering a 512MB SD card free with it if you buy online, which is nice, but I also know that one of their other deals is 20% off when you buy online.
I could really use this right now as things are chaotic and I have seen how handy they are, especially for someone like me in IT that can use all its features and especially for email and such, but I just can't decide if my desperation for one should overcome the chance that Dell will change their deals anytime soon and I might save a bit of money...

So what do you guys think? Should I wait? In all honesty, they money factor doesn’t mean all that much as I can easily afford one, but its the principle that counts [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And if you guys know of any better ones out there that I can get in Australia, please, do tell.
Oh, and I am not really looking for one that is also a mobile phone, but I do want something fairly top of the line and heavy duty.
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote