View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 10:14 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Default Re: GWB farewll speech.

Dude, wake up. His legacy has already been written. I don't want to create a back and forth here, but I know from all the national polls that the majority agree he was a bad president. People didn't like him while he was in office, and they like him less when he's about to leave (people get ballzy when he is no longer the president, see). Even Fox betrayed him recently, saying they disagreed with many of his decisions and didn't like the way he handled "the whole war issue". Fox news said that about their own messiah.

Do you honestly and seriously think this president was a successful one? And I am not asking for redderick, I am asking you personally. If you were having a drink with me in a bar at 2 am, and I asked you do you really think GWB was good for the United States what would you say? Look at the state of the country. Look at how it was when his predecessor left it. There was a surplus in the treasury!