View Single Post
Old 07-10-2001, 08:02 AM   #224
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Touche! I'll ease up on you, Donut old mate, because after all you went easy on me after you guys fluked the first rugby Test.

I've heard rumors that Steve McManaman is leaving Real Madrid after their signing of Zidane and is joining Tottenham - is this true?!?

No need to ease up Memnoch - being ribbed by you is like being savaged by a dead sheep!

No fluke in the 1st test - we have outplayed you for 3 halves of rugby - one bad pass from Jonny Wilkinson and you got your confidence back. As for going easy on you - you were conspicuous by your absence

Tottenham are pretty desperate at the moment - I think they would sign me if they got the chance. You will see lots of names being bandied about - it's just to keep the fans happy. They can afford good players now they got all that money for Sol If you want to see true vitriol take a look at some of the Tottenham websites, they are talking bullets in the back of the head and slitting Campbell's throat. An effigy of Sol Campbell was lynched outside their ground. Apparently over 500 Campbell shirts were sold at the Asrenal shop at the weekend - it's the most popular shirt ever!

It's good to know that when I finish grinding you Aussies down I can return to North London and carry on with the Spurs supporters

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas