View Single Post
Old 11-28-2001, 08:42 PM   #3
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

yes, i do what you say, with the five stars in weapons. i put the two into singleweaponstyle. on all others, i put ONE point, but try not to use them. a bladesinger know HIS weapon of choice, and that is it, thus the five stars in my weapon. i have a bladesinger named morgan corbesant, who is level 10/ll fighter/mage. he is a master of longsword, bladesong, and ninjitsu (book says not other WEAPONS, nothing about STYLES however)

as far as using TWO weapons, it is more likely that they can do that, then use TWO HANDED weapons. those are too big and bulky to utilize the bladesong correctly. my character for instance is ambidextrous. i picked this, so if his sword arm was injured, he can still use the bladesong, with no penalties.it worked out well when i caught an arrow in my shoulder during an adventure. do to that fact that i am ambidextrous, theoretically, he SHOULD be able to dual-wield, just not use two handed weapons or shields.

as far as weapons, i use longsword. im doing another one however, who will use shortswords (cutt-throat) all in all, bladesingers are AMAZINGLY powerfull, in pen and paper. i just TRY to make them as good as possible in this game too. bladesingers get an automatic +1 hit and damage with their chosen weapon, so i use shadowkeeper, to make his base thaco 19. so yes, i do use bladesingers, lol.

keep up the bladesinger tradition man. im considering making a guild of all elves, and bladesingers will ALWAYS be welcome, IF i end up doing it. im new at the guild/clan thing, and couldnt do a webpage to save my life. but who knows, maybe ill do it soon. heh
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century