View Single Post
Old 07-16-2003, 11:43 AM   #158
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sigh...re Oasis down again, I'll be sending a request to the host for info and fixing the problems later today, when I can get home and properly word it without idiot co-workers reading over my shoulder....

My lovely co-worker is why I cannot abide passive aggressive types....she knew I needed to work in our TINY file room and do some archive clearing/filing. Has known for a week. In fact, she got in there for several mornings, (she does have things she can do there too) and kept me from doing anything because it was way too hot there in the afternooons and I mentioned as much in a meeting with our boss when we discussed what we were doing.

Coworker got all perturbed and defensive but couldn't deny she'd been in there two days running and started a third, so NOW she was supposedly done and today, after I said that because of my hurt knees I wasn't climbing to clean overhead filing shelves at my desk, but would work in the tiny file room instead, she bolted in there to reclaim folders from things she'd already tossed in the recycling! Then she decided arbitrarily to have the recycling bin taken away AFTER hearing I needed it!

Take out your frustrations on her....I promise not to report it! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]