View Single Post
Old 10-31-2001, 11:21 AM   #43
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
I have a point for Sir Real: Yes I believe that all human life came from two humans that God placed on this planet. Hard to believe? Well, I find your reasoning hard to believe! All human life came from a rock! OK, that makes sense!

Fine you believe that all humans came from two people and I hope you enjoy dateing you relatives becuse that what we all are then!
Beside how would explian the various devions of human, from asian, black and abroingy to white? OR the historic fossil or the fact that such a sallow gene pool would of cause humanty to become steril and die of long ago.
Oh and were did CAin and Ables are their kids, how did Cain after killing Able move to different valley and marry someone there if Adam and Eve were the only other humans?

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Here's another one for ya, Sir Real: So you think you can explain Earth's history! Well then, explain to me how the universe came to be. Where did all of these gasses and such come from? How old is the universe? I see us in the same boat. You don't know the answers. I know more than you, because I know God. I am also humble enough to know that I won't know all of the answers until I meet the creator of all that you study.

When the big bang happened it fused helium and hydrogn (Which were created during the 'bang') togeather, making a star which nukurl reaction cause sub-atomic atoms fo shift positions making new substances.
As for the age it over 13 billion or so years old.
Oh as for god only knowing the answer, How do you know that I am not it?

[This message has been edited by Sir Real (edited 10-31-2001).]