View Single Post
Old 09-11-2002, 10:06 AM   #9
Sigmar
Unicorn

It just doesn't seem possible...

So many people dying for nothing, brave, innocent and hardworking men and women all gone, because they happened to be Americans.

Yet somehow America recovers, and uses it's resolve to rise above all the anguish it was put through.

Personally I am impressed with the unity and team work that Americans have displayed over the last year, to stand against their enemies. It's defiance is most admirable.

...the worst part of the events in my opinion was the fact that I could do NOTHING to help those people, except witness the events. The feeling of helplessness that I bore as I watched the events unfolding before my eyes, contemplating how the people of America must be feeling.

I never know how to properly express things in certain situations...now is one of those situations. I wish I could say more and describe how I feel of the events and the people of America but I would probab;ly be expressing someone elses opinion or reminding someone of the events.

I'm not American, but I hope my opinion is regarded with equal importance to everyone elses, as I truly believe that the country and the people of America's strength in all sense of the word is something to be respected.

Not sure if I can say it but- God bless America.