View Single Post
Old 04-04-2001, 12:11 AM   #4
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Tobbin:

Ok, so if we aren't joining, then where do we not go for where there isn't gonna be a meeting. LOL

Oh hey, Gabriel. It's cool that you kept the same signature for as long as you have, but I am semi-back (come in when I can). Thank you for being such a great friend. Your signature still inspires me. How have you been?

How have I been...... well I prepetuelly bored with everything, am sleeping 13 hours day and have been told on many occassion that I am depressing, but enough of me. How are you?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ramon de Ramon y Ramon:
Hi Gabriel,

very nice to see you back, oh poet of the board !

And I would qualify for all three of your proposed guilds !

But then again, maybe the "Broken Heart guild" is not that great an idea after all - even though the activities you mentioned for it sounded like great fun - but I have a feeling that a certain lady member would not be so extremely happy about this reincarnation of our defunct club. And even heartbroken gentlemen should still behave like true gentlemen, don't you think ?

(I know, I know my signature: I have been planing on changing it for weeks and even started to work on setting up a replacement, but failed miserably due to my ignorance of the technical side of animated gifs. )

Hmm..... well I guess your right, but you can be a true gent all the time, like would be so boreing.
What are you looking for gif wise? perhaps I can help.

------------------

In the memory of a friend.