View Single Post
Old 07-04-2001, 03:42 PM   #4
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by Eternalsaiyan:
What I did was put on the boots of speed I don't think you have to, but just in case ya know, ok get yoshimo to run in there by himself just unlock the chest grab the daystar and run out. I couldn't kill the lich. Anyone know how? Anyways i got away with the daystar without having to kill the lich
Actually, cast invisibility on thief, making sure you have a ring or potion of invisibility on them for later. Then run in there, pick the lock (making you visible), and quickly grab the sword. As soon as you grab the sword, use the potion/ring. If you do it right, he will cast Timestop after you are invisible. This wastes his Timestop spell, and half of the spells he will cast will be True Seeing (he will also cast Gate, too). As soon as Timestop ends, run out into the main inn. He will follow you; as soon as he does, leave the building. Go do other stuff for a while, and when you come back his defenses and the Pit Fiend will be gone. Just hit him hard and fast with magical weapons (spells do little good, so focus on ones that increase your fighters' combat ability), and he'll go down quick.

------------------

Death is only the beginning...