View Single Post
Old 12-21-2006, 02:49 PM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I was indeed on level 10 [img]smile.gif[/img] But no where else. weird.. maybe a glitch? see if that happens again.

Now, Grey, I did indeed turn off sneaking a peak at their immunities. I mean, if it were real DnD Pen and paper, would you yell over to the monster and go "Yo, dude, what they hell are you immune to? And what are ya buffed with--just asking.." (I know, it'll be awesome if the DM would allow that) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

But I wanna drop in some major vulnerabilities to some monsters or bosses so you'll have to figure out which attack or elemental effects that will harm them more. Harm... hehehe.. well, yeah, harm works, but it's too easy. like cold, fire etc..

I found that setting in the INI file--it's a newer function--found it when the damn master server was down, and wouldn't let players in, so I went ahead and turned ON the 'when master server down, let people on' it's still safe, and I check the logs. That master server was down last weekend I think. odd.

Anyway, I'm getting ready to open level 14 and stuff, trying to get all crappy holiday shopping done. ugh. I hate crowds. Wish I could be like the DM mode in NWN and just warp to a store and jump back. [img]smile.gif[/img] traffic is crazy at Christmas.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote