View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Thumbs Up Re: New Shelock Holmes anyone?

I heard the second one sucked at 'RT", but I like the actors, and think it'd be cool to see.

What I am DEFFINANTLY watching tomorrow is Mission Impossible 3... Tom actually did some of the stunts off the massive Tower in Dubai (Was called the Burj Dubai, now I think its called the Burj Khalifa).. I am into buildings, so I watched them build that at a skyscraper website forum for years... over 2000ft tall!!!!

Dubai has many amazing buildings, but uh oh... now they hit a wall with the economy... its halted many new builds...

BTW, the World Trade Memorial Fountains iced up today in NYC... they had men down in the footprints of old Tower 1 and 2 breaking up the ice.. They CAN control the water temps, but I guess they didn't work right.. Gotta remember, these are the 2 largest fountains in North America, and when you work with that much water, it takes time to adjust.. You cannot build a smaller model of this to test expected problems.. but here it was today-- and the link is always a current shot:

http://archives.earthcam.com/archive...gzrobotic1.jpg

The New World Trade 1 is now seen from miles! 91st floor is going up!
World Trade 2 (The cool, sliced edged one) is now above street level with its core.
World Trade 4 almost as tall as WTC7 now...

Sure is coming along!

(Below is iced up fountains)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wtc1_dec 18 2011.jpg (1.13 MB, 7 views)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote