View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 06:45 PM   #38
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Q'alooaith:
I make a habbit of telling people when they are acting in such a way that would have me try and tear them limb from limb if they where saying such to my face, though I might settle for verbaly shredding them, maybe just on how they are dressed or how their shoe laces are tied funny..

[img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

You're a cheerful fellow aren't you?

Now, since what Vaskez has specialized in just happens to be something I'll be taking up for a career, I think I will state my piece in this.

Now, you say that a 'piece of paper' as horribly as that is a way to describe a degree, may not make you more intelligent than the national average, but busting your arse for years to obtain a degree makes you smarter in the field of computers or whatever you're studying for it than most people, because you took the time, the exams, the tests, everything to obtain it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Q'alooaith:
Because I don't like people thinking they are better than they are, you are a Nothing to me here, maybe less than nothing untill you earn my respect, so acting like he who is called I am will just get my angry.. Maybe enough to post a reply like this..
Well, allow me to say you've done a bang up job to leave an impression on people for them to try and get your respect. Well done.

P.s.- Sorry for the thread derailing as it is johnny.