View Single Post
Old 12-18-2004, 06:21 PM   #37
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Q'alooaith:
Vaskez, I was simply pointing out that a peice of paper does not make you any smarter.

It also does not make you smarter than the national average, it just means you got more bit's of paper than them.

Hell look at the IT GCSE, it's been a fools subject for years, basic computing skills and not much more.

I didn't say everyone getting degree's where crap, I didn't say they are worthless, I said they are just pieces of paper.. Quite importaint to the right employer, but here and now just more junk that does nothing to help your argument..

I make a habbit of telling people when they are acting in such a way that would have me try and tear them limb from limb if they where saying such to my face, though I might settle for verbaly shredding them, maybe just on how they are dressed or how their shoe laces are tied funny..

Why do I do this?

Because I don't like people thinking they are better than they are, you are a Nothing to me here, maybe less than nothing untill you earn my respect, so acting like he who is called I am will just get my angry.. Maybe enough to post a reply like this..

In short

Have your views, but don't try to back them up with your qualifications.

//Edit; You do realise that waving bit's of paper around is my pet hate, trying to justify them comes a close second.
I really think you need to chill a bit, those of us who know Vaskez know he is a smarta$$ and know also that he is a joker, he very seldom says anyting that is serious. as Vaskez said, who are you? you have been here for a year, but know one knows who you are. it is safe to say you do not know us either. I think you are being a bit rude, and really need to back off before you get others upset say the higher ups?

(Vaskez savor it while you can, it is not often I will come to your defense [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

[ 12-18-2004, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]