Nachtrafe
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
quote:
Originally posted by Azred:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Do ya good, Azred. All that sweating in the heat, I mean. Now, since I am sick, I do not have to fertilze the yard, as the Director of Projects had planned.
Yes, but what about all those indoor projects that need to be done? Wallpaper the dining room, clean the baseboards, clear the flue.... [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Please excuse me while I alphabetize the canned vegetables. [img]graemlins/saywhat.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
[/QUOTE]LOL! Wanna come weed my garden and steam clean my living room carpet? *snicker* My spices are in 'type' order rather than alphabetical.

Gonna be a nice day today and most of the weekend! Going to an ice cream social after church on Sunday. And gonna get some yardwork done, I think. Now, Azred? You wanna tackle my computer room...*looks around, waits for something to fall from the various piles* ...Hmm..Azred? Gee, it got awfully quiet around here....
[/QUOTE]HEY HEY HEY!!! No fair giving Cloudy ideas Azred/Attalus! *SIGH* Guess I'll go re-organize the silverware drawer. [img]smile.gif[/img]

BTW...have I mentioned that I've been upgraded? Yeah! She used to call me "Dodo" as an "Affectionate Pet Name". Now I'm just "Wench". [img]tongue.gif[/img] *scampers to fetch his Cloud-Mistress another Diet Lemon Coke. [img]graemlins/whipitgood.gif[/img]

"May the wings of liberty never lose a feather!"