View Single Post
Old 02-19-2002, 04:02 PM   #1
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

I'm sorry if this sounds like it should be in a teen magazine or something but I don't want anyone to make the same mistake I did.
This is the first time I have been sober since Friday afternoon.
I'm 16 and I have an alcohol and drug problem.
I started drinking and smoking weed like most teenagers who start at school friends parties. Then it got worse and I found myself getting drunk and high on the streets with a couple of "friends".
I lost most of the real friends I had because of these problems. So I got depressed and was taking basically everything and anything that would give me a high. And I started stealing money off my parents.
At one of these parties I ended up sleeping with a girl and making her pregnant. So that ment I had to pay for her for her to have an abortion.
After this my Dad put me in rehab and I thought I got over both those problems, but seen as I have few good friends I slipped back into drinking. While I was drunk I went down to a local youth club and said to one of my female friends "I can force myself apon you any time I want and you can't do a single thing about it". Lucky for me I suppose her boy friend knocked me out. Now I’ve just got out of hospital and have come to realise that I have thrown everything that was good in my life away. I through away school, my friends, the respect of my parents and I am now unemployable.
Please don't make the same mistake I did. Don't take this like I'm looking for pity cause i don't deserve it. I have nothing left... apart from drink.... No I have nothing.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.