View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 09:23 AM   #30
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

You guys know what a war is? It's murder, it's sheer bloody murder. There are no 'right' or 'just' forces at play here. Plenty of Iraqi civilians are going to die pretty soon, it has pretty much already been decided. Basically, I and my country have more in common with the USA than Iraq so if innocents are gonna be butchered to fulfill political agendas then I'd prefer them to be Iraqi than American. It's more profitable to serve the USA.
To be honest I'm getting pretty sick and f**king tired of people trying to moralize this perpetual slaughter. Better to just kill and be done with it, then enjoy the benefits of conquest (primarily: a nice supply of CHEAP OIL!) than obsess over this pathetic judeo/christian/americana moralization. There's just been too much stock put in empty, flowery ideology in this past century, utter horseshit! Kill for profit, territory and resources and to hell with empty moralizing. And you can inscribe that on my tombstone after I've been killed by a hostile invading force.