Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Shocked Coming out of the closet

ToB Spoilers...
dot
dot
dot

================================================== ====

Ok guys, right here, right now, I am coming out of the closet...

I just beat ToB for the first time.

There, I said it. After years and years of considering the BG saga my favorite game of all time, I finally got to complete it. Up until now, by the time I beat Yaga Shura one of my friends would somehow lure me into a new game (NWN, WoW, etc) and by the time I decided I wanted to give BG another try I would have thought of a new character and I would want to play the entire trilogy again, therefore investing the time in a new BG1 + BG2 game rather than continuing past Yaga Shura. Rinse and repeat.

After my latest new character (Cleric Mage that I actually ran through BG1 and posted here asking advice for its BG2 party) I finally smacked myself in the head and decided to load my old Fighter Mage that I already had in ToB. It has been a blast and I finally ditched my potential hot chicks, rock'n'roll and loads of booze life as a God to live a low profile life with Viconia and form a family. Keldorn, Sarevok, Edwin and Imoen were the other final members of the party, with Korgan filling it until ToB.

I now consider myself worthy enough to post in ToB discussions.

Ultra evil solo sorceror, here I come! (Dundee, get ready for questions!)