View Single Post
Old 10-11-2004, 12:56 AM   #19
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

Many people believe the human race evolved from the smallest amount of bacteria (hehe the human race used to be a germ [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), many people believe god created us.
It's a very confusing thing; now us being the most intelligent creature on Earth, we seem to be so stupid as to destroy trees and wildlife.
Just because we created computers and discovered medicine, does not necessarily mean we are the most intelligent creatures on the planet... I believe that if you are intelligent then you show that you learn things quickly or figure things out for yourself... like monkeys, orangutangs and gorillas... now they are smart creatures. Once you show them how to do something they automatically pick it up, and they can figure out the most complicated puzzles, it's just amazing.

I don't think my post gave you any help on your assignment burnzey boi, but hopefully it might give you an idea for something.
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."