View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 11:58 PM   #12
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Thumbs Up Re: Blockbuster will cease to exist within 3 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretMaster View Post
Maybe its because I rarely watch movies, but how many people actually rent movies? Maybe I'm underestimating the market, but I just don't see it as a popular thing.

Yeah, I rarely rent.. costs are just getting too high. I mean, Donna likes to rent movies we didn't see in theaters (which we rarely go to either..) like chick flicks.. I am on the PC during those.. and that vampire diaries crap.

Last time I was at the theater, they wanted $4.00 for a bloody bottle of water. I felt like throwing it and saying something I'd regret. I know its their companies fault, not the part time workers.

$4 for 12 ounces of water. That's why I stop at the clean gas station (petrol station for Euro members ) and buy a $1.00 Mountain dew and some Trolli sour brite crawlers (worms).. hehe.. save like $8. You just gotta stuff the drink down your pants. (it gets COLD down there.. dayam!) lol. Or I have Donna put our drinks in her purse.

hehe... hey, I save money where ever possible these days. I need Zantac, but the bottle is like $22.00 for 50 pills. At Target, you can get 80 pills generic (same exact ingredient) for $4.00. WOW.
Many generics are actually made by the same companies that make the brand named versions that cost more.

Donna has allergies, so she takes Zyrtec. The second their patent ran out, generics came out, and instead of $30 for 60, its $7-10 for 120!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote