Thread: Ziroc
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2001, 12:47 AM   #45
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Cloudy: thank you! Yes, that's where it was...in a room with what looks to be a huge reactor in the center and little demon things. Apparently I missed the "switch"...hm. I did find the weapons on the table, but didn't notice a chest. Will go back there for that. My main problem is that I have trouble lining everyone up. I guess I'll go give it a go again.

Probably need to take this over to the BG2 forum...I just don't want everyone laughing at me in there for being such a collossal dope. But I'm so glad I finally got the freakin' thing to run! It looks interesting.

I think I'll start over...not too far into it, and see what I can get. I always keep 1 save at the beginning of every major area in any game I'm in so I can go back to the beginning if I FUBAR'd it.

MINOR SPOILER ALERT - BG2

Pssst! Saz! Ask in BG2, but iffen you want me to help, yell here! Or tell somebody to fetch me! LOL... I NEVER get to answer things over there! The quick-draws beat me out everytime...sniffle... I don't post much there as a result. I'm only a whiz with the beginning of the game. And everyone knows that!

Use the grouping button! LOL And if you have a thief (Imoen is your starter) have them use detect traps everywhere, you'll find caches of goodies...that room with the weapons and chest...pssst...there's a wall safe...
Oh and the mephits? Piece of cake! Throw spells at them (Imoen has some, be sure she isn't wearing armor- can't cast in armor) and walk right up and whack 'em! FAST! If you nail the two of them quickly and go forward out of that room, you should survive! Teehee! The first dungeon is pretty low key, and you can rest as often as you like.

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 05-19-2001).]