View Single Post
Old 11-30-2001, 09:32 PM   #18
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Hi Davros, indecision? Could be the fact that it is FIVE MONTHS away I notice my wedding invitation's been rescinded

I was reading your cricket updates here last night and thinking, what? Seven wickets? Fleming's just got his century! Good old channel nine - they really know how to bring a sporting event to you, don't they [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img] Cause I stopped watching it because it was so boring, Fleming stodgying along in the nineties, and no wickets to speak of, when all the while it wasn't live! Go the Bulls! We'll win the ING Cup yet

Lleyton looked very tired and red at the end of his match; hopefully we can come through in the doubles today so Lleyton won't feel too much pressure tomorrow - though I think he can beat Grosjean more easily than Escude.

LOL yellow and green, ashamed to say I didn't pick that one up, just relieved we weren't accused of being the All Blacks anymore, I guess

Yay! I got my results today - two 6s and two 7s! Yay! [img]graemlins/yippee.gif[/img] My no 5s streak continues!

You had a golf tournament today didn't you? Or this weekend anyway. Hope you went/go great [img]smile.gif[/img]

Hi Avatar [img]graemlins/happywave.gif[/img] , nah, too lazy, I'm just a spectator (but a mad one apparantly [img]tongue.gif[/img] )