Thread: Stronghold
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2000, 11:40 AM   #4
Uncle Lester

I don't think that you can use a single player file and convert it to a multiplayer file; but I can give you some advice on your party formations as per alignment.

-Good alignment; Minsc (Ranger), Aerie (Mage/Cleric), Valygar (Stalker), Mazzy Fentan (Fighter), Keldorn (Inquisitor), or later on mayhaps Imoen (but she is kind of a screw up) or if you are up to it to complete the De'Arnise stronghold quest, maybe Nalia also.
-Neutral alignment; Anomen (Fighter/Cleric), Cernd (Shapeshifter), Jan Jansen (Thief/Illusionist), Haer'Dalis (Blade), Jaheira (Fighter/Druid).
-Evil alignment; Korgan (Fighter), Edwin (Conjurer) and Viconia (Cleric).

Note: because there are so little evil NPC's to join your party, I suggest filling up your ranks then with Haer'Dalis and Jan Jansen, because they have a chaotic neutral alignment.
2nd Note: be carefull about having Haer'Dalis and Jaheira in your party; if they fall inlove with each-other you will have to butcher Haer'Dalis then sooner or later; I did find a middle-solution though, if you refuse Jaheira during romances (like being blunt to her) there is a chance that Haer'Dalis will leave you allone.

As you can see for yourself, again good characters have all the advantages (like in BG1). Bioware really screwed up to make a balance between the alignments (again).