View Single Post
Old 01-10-2007, 04:45 PM   #10
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Felix The Assassin:
Ahem, as the father of a teenager, a female teenager at that, NO, she is not faking it. She sees nothing wrong with her reaction, and she reinforces her anger with "I told you I wanted a blue car"!

To justify my thoughts, "Drama~Queen~The ArmyBrat" just watched it with me on the second presentation, and says her body language speaks volumes of her dislike for the car. Mine does not like it either, she wants a silver car! "hint, hint"
Just because you have a daughter doesn't mean it is real. I deem it fake not because I feel no-one could be that way (obviously there are spoiled people everywhere) but because it feels rehearsed watching it. Her body language doesn't support it being legit either, she keeps looking to the side. The cameraman is the real giveaway though, his acting is terrible. From watching Youtube videos that are real and that are sometimes exposed as fake, this has a certain air about it. That is all.