View Single Post
Old 07-20-2004, 12:54 PM   #6
Black Baron
Red Wizard of Thay

Well, since my father happens to be Dr Vladimir Lerner (one of the reasons to publish the article here, apart from the interesting history question , and yes i know, i brag sometime. cant help it. [img]smile.gif[/img] ), i take his word for truth. I helped him to write some of his research (i have translated several german articles regarding the question), and from the material that i have seen, i can only say: Syphilis (being son of a docotor and a grandson of a historian gives you some insight on these matters).

The commies had lied about practically everything, so i will not believe them even if they will say that the sky is blue. The "serious gunshot wound" was not very significant (relativly of course), when compared to other symptoms that could not be caused by the bullet.

Interesting point that the article did not mention: The Brain Institute refuses to give the brain for a check out that will determine the cause of death.

Edit: There is difference between "Lenin's brain, preserved at an institute in Moscow, might furnish the final proof, but the doctors doubt Russian officials will ever allow independent scholars to study tissue samples" and between "refused the request and almost kicked the requestor out".

[ 07-20-2004, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Black Baron ]

Kids attention, I have brought you something...

Don't pull that ring private!!