View Single Post
Old 07-13-2001, 08:39 PM   #176
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye suddenly wakes up in her sleep.
"Hmmm, that's wierd, I thought I heard someone talking about me..." she mutters in confusion. She's about to go back to sleep, when she hears a banging. She groans, then shuffles over to see what all the commotion is about. She sees a notice, that had just been posted up. 'If you see this person, please bring her back to this location....' Skye's eyes widen as she sees her image under the discription. She quickly uses a VERY powerful illusion spell, to make her look like someone else, and is about to tear the sign down, when she gets an evil glint in her eye. Does she know who posted the signs?!
a half hour later....
Skye can be seen sleeping in her bed, content.
If you look around, you notice that all the signs are now talking about a reward for Ash, the paladin. The printer recognizes him, and turns Ash in to Skye, to collect the reward.
"Prithy, What are thee doing?!" Ash demands gruffly.
printer- "collectin' me reward, that's what, ye crazy beggar!"
Ash is then presented to SKye, who with a wide grin on her face, puts a transportation spell on the paladin, and transports him to Yaztromo's tower.
At Yaztromo's Tower...
"Come back here, paladin! You didn't finish cleaning the chimney!!!" Yaztromo screams after the rapidly disapearing cloud of dust on the road.
OOC- Yeah! I'm the first to write on page 8! ^_^* I know, paladin Ash, You guyz are all going to miss me when I'm gone... but I'll make up for it when I'm back after 2 weeks! Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll have the internet at the crew camp... after all, it is sorta like boarding school, in the summer.... ^_^*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!

[This message has been edited by Skydracgrrl (edited 07-13-2001).]