View Single Post
Old 07-19-2002, 11:35 PM   #7
Gaiseric the Vandal
Elite Waterdeep Guard

anyways....you get the idea......i have (let me see here) a couple sets of plate armor.....numerous items made from dragon parts.....a "dead shield" (literally)....a couple of cheesy great swords, a nasty crossbow, a longbow that packs a wallop, a destructive (if someone can re-create the "Earthquake" spell from BG2) flail, a diseased longsword, Rilmani (See the keep in BG2-TOB) plate and helm, a robe of the wraith, "Blur" armor, black anti-magic plate armor, a "Divining" Sword, a reallllllly bad halberd (definitely a big bad thing item), an undead repulsing helm, and....the piece de resistance.....something that someone had read about in a fantasy book or got from a PnP module or something....the "HackMaster" Great Sword (probably does more damage to the wielder than to the target, potential for vorpal hits,.....on the wielder due to massive enchantments)......anyways......these items are reasonably balanced, with good and bad features to them, and each has a good (if not humorous) story to go with it....how you want to incorporate them into undermountain (if at all) is up to you.....I should be done making them sometime tomorrow (saturday)...no hak pack should be required (getting all the features right from the NWN toolpack thingie)