Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Tra'or. Is that how ye pronounces Tractor down thar? Tra'or? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh, aye, t'locals like ter say things as easy as possible. Life is simple. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

O'course, Tra'ors are a thing've ter past... Nowadays we love ter roam fields wiv'our combine 'arvesters.
[/QUOTE]Jaradu you've made my day with your self mockery... [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Don't worry I live in Lancashire, we've plenty of stereo types. I Actually live quite close to liverpool (GOD NO! I dont have a scouse accent, so dont ask, that'd be hell [img]tongue.gif[/img] ), and liverpool is the biggest stereotype area in all england.
[/QUOTE]Aw, darn it. I've always wanted to speak to a scouser. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Hmm... Lancashire... don't you have those funny policemen with those accents that make them sound like they're on a crumpet advert, along with leg-bending action? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Oh, and one thing has been bugging me - how do you pronounce your username? [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Is the "Beau" bit as in "Beautiful", or pronounced as "Bow?" And "manoir" - 'man-wah' or 'man-or?'