View Single Post
Old 02-03-2001, 07:14 AM   #28
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

As stated before, very off off topic, but since the newbie discussion I feel braver and take a noose dive..

You people do have some really interesting threads going on donīt you.. Well Iīm not christian and I donīt hold that against anyone, have wicked way to talk to some of the over-religious ones though cause I mean that theyīre what they preach against. However alot of the christians today are doing so much great things for peolpe. Fonīt know if you know about the Estonia catastrophe, alot of people drowned when a boat sank and well one of the biggest accidents ever here, as well a place filled with youths burned down here in Gothenbourg and alot of young people died. Yhen all thoose churches and different beliefs worked side by side comforting everyone that neede it. if politicians for once could do the same we all would be bette off. Unfortunately we as humns seems to need disaster in out life to appreciat the few good things happening around us. Too bad..

As for America and Fighter Thief, i like americans, your are a fresh sometimes and well you do have as everybody else your case of assholes but they are everywhere and somewhere we are considered that too.. But as Moiraine said (that one has a way of making you think everything is going to be ok, I think you are great mīlady) that here we listen to your music and are influenced by your culture and fashion, here in Gothenburg being one of the busiest ports in Northern Europe we are very influenced by you and there are alot of Swedes who went to America during starvation periods here.

So well, what did i mean by al this?? he, maybe just fishing for a "most rambling" in the board awards..

No, (maybe yes..) what I mean is that if we here succed to be civil (bad word but what the heck..) to each other and accepting and respecting each other without being quiet about it, we are on to something, we have found something we find important and we have also found alot of different people sharing our interest which is a way to come closer and to look into things with our eyes open, sitting alone in the dark typing without nyone leading us astray with muffled thinking... (I have to stop this rablings of mine...) Well sorry if nothing of this makes any sense.. just howl ok