View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 06:06 AM   #7
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by 605:

Tryin to skimp out on your tab again, eh Arnold? Someone, go get 'the gimp' to deal with Mr. No-Pay-My-Bill-Three-Nights-In-A-Row. *out comes the Lich, and everyone who survives the ensuing brawl tips surprisingly well that evening* :-D
Wheheheheh ROFL...

I think hole Amn lacks sense, look at al the scum that habits the city... (liches everwhere, sewers are filled with vilty beings, loads of adverture's that say they are gonna kick your ass but... 1 minute later they are pushing up the daisies with there big mouths..)

Amn is known to be a pretty save place... I really disagree with that, the guards are most of the time corrupted (Black Lotus, Slavers ect.) the cowled wizards don't do sh*t against the 6 liches that have there ''place'' in the city... whats wrong with those guys.. I cast 'armor' and the whole Cowled Wizard Enforcer Army pulls out to give me a lesson about using dangerous magic in the city boundries... what about the FREAKIN Lich overthere thats is gating a Pit Fiend,,, does he have a magic license? I think not!

[ 02-24-2003, 06:07 AM: Message edited by: Annatar ]