View Single Post
Old 11-15-2001, 07:44 AM   #15
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by *\Conan/*:
Im going to the store tonight what do I need to add to my list? Thanks [img]smile.gif[/img]

For the cheesecake, you need 3 8oz packages of cream cheese, a couple of nice tart/sweet apples (any kind you like, but I find Granny Smith to be the best), some caramel apple topping, a graham cracker crust, 8oz. container of sour cream and a package of halved pecans. Plus eggs and you already have sugar on your list. Oh, and I think some vanilla extract (if you don't have any at home). I'll post the official recipe tonight.

For the potatoes, I'll post that recipe in a few hours - it's in the Receptionist's desk downstairs....but you'll need probably four good baking potatoes and some cream (or evaporated milk). I'll see what else in a bit and let you know.

I'll also check on the cranberry sauce dip recipe - it's in the same magazine. But It'll be a couple more 8oz packages of cream cheese and some cranberry sauce (any variety you like - jelled, with berries, whatever you like).

[img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://home.earthlink.net/~moraine_sedai/_uimages/dragonmage.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/hero2.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Alureth...Dragon friend of Lady Breanna<br /><br />Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.<br />Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force<br />Mother Hen of IW and Mage extraordinaire.<br /><br />Utterly in love with my soul mate, Hiram.