View Single Post
Old 11-29-2001, 03:05 PM   #8
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
I never said Anomen was a *better* cleric, just that he is decent enough. I was playing a Cleric myself in that game so obviously I didn't have to rely solely on his cleric powers. The reason why I defended him is the fact that most people dismiss him beforehand because his personality irritates them, and I used to be one of those people. However, having played through SOA and TOB with him (and he *does* improve a lot in TOB), I have had to adjust my opinion of him.
The reason why most people cannot use Viconia instead of him is because she won't fit into their party's alignment makeup, so that leaves them with no other choice, really. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Russ, a threeway catfight, now wouldn't that be *just* the roleplaying challenge for you? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anyway, I thought the Shadow Dragon's Breath Weapon was Level Drain, and I thought level Drain didn't totally obliterate you, even when reaching level zero. I must be mistaken then.

Well, you have few choices I think. Either you reload, which is definitely what I wuld do in this case, even if it ruins the roleplying aspect of the fight; or you can continue using Aerie and Jaheira as your only healers, or you can get Viconia and watch the show...

It's up to you in the end. [img]smile.gif[/img]

unless he got level drained and the stepped on... lots of anomen shaped chunky bits