View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 02:00 PM   #5
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Default Re: My NobleNick party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerich View Post

I think you maybe dual the cleric at 7 for the APR, as the druid will handle the healing and summoning. that 1/2 attack with Haste and DUHM means a lot of additional melee damage over the course of the game.
Hey Aerich! Good to talk to you again after all this time.

I haven't started this game yet. My initial plan was to do it around mid-Jan, but something came up and I don't have as much free time as I thought so I had to postpone. Problem is, while I do have free time to play, it's a bit sporadic, and I don't want to start this game only to have to put it on hold after two weeks. I'm hoping by end of Feb I'll have enough free time to dedicate to this.

Yes, seeing how my cleric will be fighting mellee, that extra APR could be useful. I think I'll stick with 7 for him.

Good luck with you HoF game, and good job on the soloing. I might try a solo some time in the future too. I'm still not convinced about the EE games; I'm not the biggest fan of Beamdog and not sure whether I'll like the new additions like kits and so on. Feels like driving a Ford Model T with automatic transmission . But if I have more free time in the future and decide to give IWD another go, I might give in and buy myself a copy. If only for the better compatibility with modern systems.

Finally, any request regarding portrait/colour/voice for your character?