View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 10:01 AM   #1
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Starting Morrowind again.... Again.

Just reinstalled Morrowind with Tribunal; never got around to picking up Bloodmoon. I'm just wondering if there's some wonderful all in one bug fix pack that lets me pick and choose what I want to take effect, much like the fixpacks for the Baldur's Gate games and Torment?

Also, are there any good mods you can recommend.
So far on Planet Elderscrolls, I'm looking at-

Official Mods:
- Adamantium Armor Page here
- Area Effect Arrows Page here
- Master Index Page here
- Bittercoast Sounds, Page here though I remember getting some kind of better sound overhaul type mod that I used last time, really boosted the atmosphere of the whole game instead of just the bittercoast swamps. So if I can find that I'll use that instead.

Unofficial Mods:
- Ald-ruhn Home, Page here adds home in Ald-ruhn with all the ammenities, though I may forgo this for the Great house homes. (I don't see the need for two homes, and I rather like the seclusion)
- At Home Alchemy, Page here allows you to use your alchemy kit without having to pick it up and having to rearrange it every time.
- Better Books for Morrowind, Page here Supposed to give books a better look.
- Better Land & Sea Vision, Page here can either eliminate the fog entirely, or augment it's color to flow with the ambience.
- Either Clear Glass, or Glass Glow Set respectivley, Page here, or Page here the clear glass, makes glass armaments more glass-like, the other gives the glass a glowing appearance.
- Dark Brotherhood armor upgrade, Page here adds an npc that will upgrade dark brotherhood armor by 25%
- Ebony Armor Fixes, Page here adjusts the tone of ebony armor pieces so they all match, and adds texture to the groin piece.
- Ingredient Retexture, Page here makes ingredients pretty
- Scroll Upgrade, Page here alters scroll appearence, making more valuable scrolls look more expensive.
- Sgaileach's Illustrated book of alchemy, Page here Adds a decorated alchemy book to Balmora Mages guild, not sure if it would conflict with the Betterbooks mod.
- Sladle's Birthsign Tweaks, Page here slightly alters some of the birth signs to make them more useful.

I'm also looking for the noglow mod and an improved arrow recovery mod. Any other suggestions are welcome as well. Thanks in advance.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote