Thread: Zionism
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 10:59 AM   #92
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
Yes Ma'am you did, yet were I the kind of person that was being alluded to, I would have argued with you just for the sake of argument. [img]smile.gif[/img] Im not saying I have never done that either, but I do try to limit it as much as possible.
Oh really ? As much as possible ?

Well, what I think of this thread so far is that it takes two to tango. IMO, any reasoning leading to an opinion that one side is all white and pure and the other side is black evil is destructive to any hope of ever solving this conflict ...

Also, the recurring of "the Jews" and "the Arabs" makes me really uncomfortable. Aside from sharing a common basis, Arabs and Jews all over the world are as diverse as all nuances of a rainbow. I believe that, as in any large group of people, both Jews and Arabs have their share of extremists, and that it is these extremists we are seeing in action in that conflict.

And please, those who did, don't use the word "race". There is only one human race on the earth, homo sapiens sapiens, it has been so since the disappearance of the Neanderthal humans 30 000 years ago.