Thread: Zionism
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 10:39 AM   #91
Desdicado
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:

"Or are you just assuming his personal thoughts on the subject due to national policies that have been in effect for more than 40 years? I do watch the news, but must have missed President Bush making those Pro-Israeli comments.
Thanks in advance."

PS. What is your view on the conflict of the Jews and the Arabs?[/QB]
He doesn't have to say anything, action / inaction / blocking of any UN resolutions criticising Israel speak louder than words for him.

No-one can surely claim the US is even handed in it's dealings with the Middle East, due to the power of the Jewish lobby in the US?.
The Palestinians kill someone it's a terrible crime, if the Israelis do it it's self defense, I can't see the distinction myself. If anything the Paletinians are defending their territory. I would do the same if someone gave West Lothian to Israel I guess.

I have no axe to grind, I am a Scotsman of solely European Christian descent but I am getting p**sed off about how the US can be so one sided and unfair.
I think this is why a good proportion of the world dislikes the US.
They are very much do as I say, not as I do.
Israel to me seems to behave very much like a certain other power from the past, ie segregation, limited travel for one group, limited citizenship for one group, persecution of one group. Need I say more?.