View Single Post
Old 02-27-2006, 02:07 AM   #20
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

It looks like I am too late to contribute, but DMC3 was really hard, you should get your game play out of that, but also try beating god of war in god mode, lol Now THAT is time consuming. the last boss took me like a week straight. But GOW is probably my favorite game out of that list. I also heard Disgaea mentioned. that game is ubersweet. I also suggest maybe you check out "Star Ocean:till the end of time" which you can get as a PS2 favorite anymore like $20 and if you like that "radiata stories" which is somewhat similiar, IE. made by the same people, but better. I've had a great deal of fun with that game as well. But defintiely get GOW you will not regret it. San andreas was also fun, but if you've played one GTA you've pretty much played them all. I also heard the new POP was really good, but I haven't played it.
Personally i just ordered "from russia with love" any game connery does the voice for has to be sweet, besides i got for $20 including shipping off an EBAY auction after that will probably be star wars battlefront 2 and soul calibur3, but thats just me