View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 06:30 PM   #19
Zarr
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by SecretMaster:
Its not on your list, but the Metal Gear Solid series is amazing. That, sadly, is my only real reason as to why I'm interested in getting a PS3 (when the price considerably drops)
The original Metal Gear Solid was one of my favorite PSone games, although I have been really put off the Metal Gear Solid series by the second one. I didn't even play half way through it but traded it in. I like to actually play games not watch them. It had its merits but just wasn't as anywhere near as enjoyable as the original IMO, which seemed to get the balance right between cutscenes and gameplay. Alot of the magazine reviews liked MGS3 though, but it's unlikely I would buy it.

Well anyway, I was off college this week so decided to work alot of extra shifts at work, so I therefore made alot of extra money. Now I can afford both DMC3 and God of War! [img]graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

I've already bought DMC3 and will buy GOW soon. DMC3 is actually really good, better than the 1st one even. It is hard but never unfair so if you practice you can beat the levels in the game and progress. I'm about 3/4 through now. And would recommend this game to anyone if there looking for an action game on PS2.