View Single Post
Old 07-16-2001, 12:13 PM   #4
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

I have always found clerics to be handy in a fight, especially when armed with the proper equipment.
SPOILER........................................... ...............................
The Cleric I use in my party is armed with the +2 hammer that I got off an evil cleric to the west of Beregost. She also has a +1 sling. My favorite spells that she uses, other than healing are Glypht of Warding, Bless, Defensive Harmony, Chant, entangle, Call Skeletons (that's not what it's called , but that's what it does) and Dispell Magic. I use her for her magical spells almost as much as my mage. She is also my backup frontline fighter, a good long range fighter and a protector for my mage. If and when you move your party over to BG2 the spells get even better! I think you have to play the game through a couple of times to really get an appreciation of just what each class does and how you use them.

I also use herto repell undead. In some cases she will destroy them, but that only comes when your cleric gets to be a lv=7 or so.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?

[This message has been edited by Sir Taliesin (edited 07-16-2001).]
Sir Taliesin is offline   Reply With Quote