View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 02:08 PM   #6
Cerek
Registered Member
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
Man Cerek sounds like me and you are in the same boat with the names. I like the more plan names. And the wife likes these weird name. So needless to say we have not come up with any names yet. When she comes up with some names I will post them and we can have a good laugh.
LOLOLOL!!! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] I feel your pain, brother. [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img] My wife came up with some TOTALLY off the wall names for our 3rd son. Some examples included: Kellen, Trinity, and Jacah (combination of Jacob and Micah).

In the meantime, I had suggested names like Ethan, Isaac, and Andrew (which we eventually chose as his middle name). One of my favorite names is Andrew Connor, but she kept saying her mom would call him "Andy". I said "NO, his name would be Andrew!! (I don't like shortened names for some reason).

We eventually reached an agreement. I always insisted on Biblical names, but decided to give more contemporary names a try with our 3rd child. But in doing so, I found out that it was really important to me for the name to be Biblical. We eventually decided on "Micah" - which was a name I had rejected during our first pregnancy, but I had grown to like it in the years that followed.

Let us know what you and the missus eventually decide upon.