View Single Post
Old 02-24-2001, 09:10 AM   #97
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Although Storm-Queen must perforce travel the planes in search of spells and magic items just now, know that she is much amused by the cowardly sniveling wretched creature known as 'hellfire the Laughable Matchstick'. My mage, please feel free to play with the nice smeagolwannabe if you like. I am most unamused with his little 'breaking in' comments...I shall consider calling in my beloved Black Knight to deal with it, but would hate to spoil your fun. He does get so (ooooh-eeee) righteously indignant when demonspawn besmirch his lady's reputation. hehehe...but then again, he's so er, inspirational, when he's fighting evil ...mmmmmmmm....Black Knight! (pout pout, sniffsniff) Mean old hellfire is casting aspersions on your Stormy again! And after I gave him the gift of Barneysong too, the ingrate! Could you bring your mmmmm...incredibly handsome, amazingly strong, armored self over here and whup his sorry behind, for meeeeeee?! (flutter flutter, twinkle twinkle of hazel eyes)

Hellfire, you are soooooo done for. My Champion is going to wipe the field with your crew! pfffffft! And just be glad I didn't unleash the ultimate weapon: *********** (I may save it for Jerome- gotta have something good for my Archnemesis. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

StormCloud

ps- Gray Mage and Sir Tainly, love the sigs!! Mine is unfortunately on geocities which is apparently not working.