View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 01:49 PM   #48
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Sorry, but I know we all love the antici...

Well, all these gifts are really great and all, but I'm afraid mine is about to put them all to shame. That's right, you are about to receieve the greatest gift, EVER, Illumina. Are you ready? Are you sure? I warn, the sheer magnificence is not for the faint of heart! OK, since, you're sure, here you go:

That's right you will recieve a top of the line tube sock!! (does not come in pairs)
But wait, there's more! You may wonder why this tube sock is standing upright. Well, let me tell you, that because there's something special in there for you! That's right, its pudding!! No need to ask, as it's enchantment causes it to never expire or lessen, and changes flavor upon a thought. Sadly, though, it tastes like an old tube sock for many...

Merry Christmas! And sorry I couldnt get this on here earlier, I'm on dial-up again, for the season, and had trouble last night. If you dont like your gift, I could always put a bow on my head....
Again, Merry Christmas, all! [img]smile.gif[/img]