View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #9
Olorin

Breakout Champion Hexxagon Champion
Default Re: Resident Evil 4 (Wii)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman-Rogovich View Post
Cheif Mendes is a nightmare in chapter 3 playing the game through now on professional and must've taken him on about 20 times and am still getting creamed ah well... off for round 21
Which part of the fight is giving you trouble? If you're having trouble near the beginning, before he starts swinging from the rafters, there's a fairly easy way to take down painlessly using the catwalk.

Once he transforms, it's best to stay on the ground floor and start running when he moves toward you.

I also liked the Wii version. I never played it on other consoles, but I avoided FPS games on the PS2 because I was never satisfied with the aiming via the controller (being used to FPS with mouse aiming). Having the Wiimote for aiming was great. Even better then using a mouse most of the time (though you couldn't turn as fast as in a game like Quake).

The comparisons I read online seemed to agree that the Wii version was easier than on other consoles, mostly due to the Wii-mote aiming.
"Many are my names in many countries. Mithrandir among the Elves, Tharkun to the Dwarves; Olorin I was in my youth in the West that is forgotten, in the South Incanus, in the North Gandalf; to the East I go not"

--The Two Towers
Olorin is offline   Reply With Quote