View Single Post
Old 04-28-2006, 07:21 AM   #5
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

I noticed those as well. I purchased them both to see what was going on. It was only in the icon format that such a glitch was noticeable, as when my character put on the robes everything was as smooth as normal. Oddly enough, I had the Blue Robes Of The Archmage, and those did not have the same error happening with them. All of the weapons I had previously altered with crafting were working fine, however. I should take a look at some of the other armors I have altered with crafting to see if anything has glitched them as well.

As for the CEP Team, they are working on finalizing all the stuff for CEP version 2.0. Apparently it is being trimmed down in size to prevent such things as triplicated entries. I spent at least an hour reading through one of the threads about the latest edition of the CEP, only to be reminded about one of the latest goals of the current CEP Team: to blend smoothly with CTP, CRAP, and PRC projects. An ambitious goal to say the least, but apparently it is working out well. I am seriously thinking of adding the latest edition of the PRC to the Original Campaigns and playing through them that way. Now, if the Undermountain here could support the PRC, that would be amazing. The amount of rescripting involved would be terrifying though, I figure.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote