View Single Post
Old 02-27-2002, 04:35 PM   #1
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

I'm watching a program on Bravo about the moon landing. For ages now I have said that the moon landing was a hoax. Now my family believe me... THEY WILL LISTEN WHEN I RAMBLE NOW!
For one the American flag was waving even though there is no air (thus no wind) on the moon.
No one had the equipment to deal with the amount of radiation on the moon at that time. If that was so, Chernobyl would have been cleaned up a lot faster. You could say the American's didn't want to help an enemy clean up but the melt down effected some places in Britain.
There were no stars in the sky. Don't say they were behind the clouds... cause I would have to laugh at your ignorance... or stupidity... or your total lack of a good sense of humour.
There was no blast pit under the lander. The moon has a sandy surface so it would have been blown around.
Finally when they were landing on the moons surface there was no noise apart from the astronauts voices. This saggests that the lander was lowered down on ropes.
This was all the same for all the other 6 moon landings.
Does anyone have any theories? Or am I just mad?
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.