Thread: KFA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2001, 07:00 PM   #231
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

*ignores waverider, that isn't role-playing that's just wasting space.*

~She looks Seph straight in the eye, almost in disbelief.~ "You say your greed and selfishness justifies the killing of innocent people? You say now that you must wreak vengeance for terrible wrongs that have been done unto you?! You say that now you want to destroy me as you have mutilated Dieter?!" ~In her rage she hasn't noticed Dieter up and moving. She walks forward and pushes Seph.~ "You are a cowardly RAT to say you want to kill me. What's the reward on my head mmm?! Why would you even bother to do ANYTHING if it didn't benefit you and your over-sized ego?! Hm? What are you going to say now, that you're in the right? I'm afraid friend that you've overstepped your boundaries and I'll just have to set your straight!" ~pushes him backward again~ "I hate to break it to you baby but the universe dosen't revolve around YOU! Nobody will EVER respect you, you pompous mule! NOBODY will remember you no matter HOW much gold you have! Nobody will remember you no matter HOW many people you hurt!" ~she was flaring mad now and pushes him harder than before.~ "AND I FIRMLY BELIEVE THAT IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO!" ~she pushes him one more time and he stumbles backward with the force of the ranger's muscles. Behind him one of KS's wolves was waiting and he bites Seph in the butt. At his reflex Killing Spree pulls out her sword and as he lurches forward grabbing his haunches he runs right into Killing Spree's sword.~