View Single Post
Old 01-29-2001, 08:18 AM   #4
Zoratorak
Welcomed New User

hello... since all the threads got lost yesterday ...

For Moraine...
i wasnt able to reply to you, Moraine, about Zertyr... and i didnt email him yet.. sheesh.. i read your post but i didnt copy the email.. ack... i was gonna do it today... but since the board crash.. oh well... if it isnt too much of a problem ... (you get my drift) i hope its okay for you...

For Yorick...

howz it going man??... i havent seen do doing any debating threads recently ... busy?? i have... im planning to go into business... plus going off to college ...plus doing all the houshold chores... plus school right now (high school) plus ... never mind... just let you know i have LOTS of things to do right now... and ihavent found the time to do anything except be on the board and reply a couple of threads... a nice long debate thread would be nice though... care to make one??

Yo Memnoch...
kamusta ka na... sobrang busy ako ngayon at ikaw na rin yata... hehe.. anyway... hope your trip was fun... and hope you got a little sunburned along the way (joke lang )... if you ever get sunburned ... at least i know its understandable... i remember i went off to the states and did some ski... it was full of snow.. and it was cold everytime the wind blows... but i got SUNBURNED... knowing im a Filipino... you could imagine my surprise that of all places you could get sunburned is where it is in a mountain full of SNOW... ack!!... heh.. memories are great...i also remember my ski lessons.. (like tumbling down the hill) its great!!

To Jon Hellcaster...
dont give up Jon... you could do it... even though your stuck with work and everything PLUS your bg2 agenda... remember... in the end ITS WORTH IT!!... you will be saying to all those people... "HA!! i did this game!!!"... "check out these new chars..." just to let you know that everybody here in this board will be anticipating for you new cool released about BG2...

To Rickard... (and Wah)
hope you are not really steamed up and going overboard with the board going overboard with glitches (errr.. no offense Zoric)... i was one of the spectators there and man did my sheets became filled out with your battle.. heh...

To Rickard only....
good luck with those test nxt week ... hope you kill them with your superior intellect...

To the rest of the people... HELLO !!!!